NISHA MADHULIKA HINDI
NISHA MADHULIKA HINDI Is A India’s Top Leading Cheaf.
The Youtube channel named Nisha Madhulika is among the most subscribed Youtube channels in India. Know about the success of Nisha Madhulika Ji. Youtube is a great tool to keep your creative talent in front of the world as well as earn money with the help of internet.
It is not easy to make money even in all the ways of making money, but if the work is of its own mind then the passion and passion continue. That’s why there are so many people today who are gaining publicity and money from Youtube
Nisha Madhulika Hindi Recipe Video:
Nisha Madhulika Ji lives in Noida and is a housewife. Nisha Ji is 54 years old Nisha Madhulika is chiefly of Agra and is a Science Graduate.
Nisha Madhulika’s husband runs a web-development company Nisha ji started her website Nisha Madhulika.com in 2007.
On Nishan ji’s website, nishamadhulika.com, you can read the recipe for making all the recipes shown in their videos in either Hindi or English languages.
Nisha Madhulika ji makes a purely vegetarian meal and the food preparation material is such that it can be easily found at home.
Another great feature is that garlic-onion is not used in Nisha Madhulika ji Khano.
The purpose of Nisha Ji is to promote home cooking because a home food is good for both health and flavor.
Makki ki Roti | मक्के की रोटी आसानी से बनाईये । Makki di Roti easy recipe
Idli Dhokla Recipe – South Indian Idli Dhokla Recipe
This Idli dhokla is not just the dhokla in the shape of Idli. Its outer layer is as firm as that of idli. Therefore, this Idli dhokla is super delicious NISHA MADHULIKA HINDI Is A India’s Top Leading Cheaf.
Chickpea flour – 1 cup (150 grams)
Semolina – ½ cup (75 grams)
Curd – ¾ cup
Fresh coconut – 2 tbsp (grated)
Green coriander – 1-2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil – 3-4 tbsp
Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
Curry leaves – 15-20
Sugar – 3 tsp
Eno fruit salt – ¾ tsp
Salt – more than 1 tsp or to taste
Ginger paste – ½ tsp
Lemon – 1
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
1. Sieve chickpea flour in a big bowl
2. Take the idli stand and grease its mould with some oil.
3. Place idli maker utensil on stove. Pour as much water as needed in the utensil for steaming idlis.
4. Add semolina and curd to the sieved chickpea flour along with ½ cup of water. Whisk them together to prepare a lump-free batter.
5. Then add salt, ginger paste and 2 tbsp lemon juice in the batter followed with add 2 tsp of sugar and turmeric powder. Mix everything really well. Cover and keep the prepared batter aside for 10 minutes to set.
6. After 10 minutes, add Eno fruit salt to the raised idli batter. Mix it.
7. Pour the batter equally into the greased molds with the help of a spoon. Set them on the stand.
8. Place the stand in the water-filled vessel. Put the lid on and cook it on medium flame so that the water doesn’t get evaporated quickly.
9. Let it steam for 15 minutes. After that, uncover the utensil and check whether the idlis are cooked or not. Poke a knife in an idli if it comes out clean this means they are perfectly cooked.
10. Put the flame off. Take the stand out and let it cool for a while.
11. Meanwhile prepare the tempering, heat 2-3 tsp oil in a wok. When oil starts to fume, splutter mustard seeds. Now add curry leaves and saute it for a while.
12. Pour ½ cup of water along with salt and sugar. Put off the flame when everything is dissolved completely.
13. Separate the idlis from mold with the help of a knife. Transfer them on a plate.
14. Spread this tempering all over the idli dhokla with a spoon. Spongy and scrumptious Idli dhokla is ready to serve.
15. Garnish these yummylicious idlis dhokla with chopped green coriander and grated coconut and serve them with coriander chutney, coconut chutney, tomato sauce or any other chutney you like and enjoy!
• Idli batter should not be too thick or too runny.
• Don’t whisk the batter too much after adding Eno fruit salt to it else the air created in the batter will get released and the Idli will neither rise nor will become spongy.
• Cover the vessel properly so the steam doesn’t escape.